Ironwood Tree

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Hello

This is a test post. I created a blog since, well, I've been reading a lot of them and I'm starting to feel like a blog parasite. I find myself going to Atrios and wondering why he hasn't updated lately.

I'm a middle aged single mom living north of Chicago. I can join John Aravosis in orchid blogging since right now I have 6 or 7 in bloom. Politically I'm pretty much to the left and I check the usual leftist blogs. I listen to Air America and teach Unitarian Sunday school. I'm also a compulsive knitter. Posts are welcome, right wingers are welcome, please be reasonably polite. I like to hear different views, I hate yelling pundits.

Hey, you know those orchids in your office? If your office uses a plant rental place they usually don't want them back - most of my collection came free from work. They rebloom every year just when everything's darkest and you think spring will never come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home