Ironwood Tree

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Knitting

Ok, the news is all about the new Pope. Same as the old Pope only not as charming.

I'm Unitarian, so it doesn't affect me and now the TV won't be all Pope all the time. So it'll be easier to find a show to knit while I'm watching.

I'm a compulsive knitter. Unitarians are very relaxed so I knit during the sermon if I'm in the back and won't bother anyone. It's very Mansfield Park to do needlework while hearing edifying discourse. Very pleasant too.

Here's my knitter Geek code. You can find your own on http://www.knitty.com It's the most wonderful site for good patterns and knitting goofiness. There are gems in every issue. My favorite pattern right now is the spring 2005 cover. Sort of a cowled half sweater.

Here's my geek code, search on Google or Knitty for the Knitter's Geek Code to decode.

------BEGIN KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

Version: 1.0

KCmR+++ Exp+++ Ebony+++ Addi+ Denise++ SPM++ Wool+++ Hemp+ Cot+++ Stash++ Scale+ Fin
Ent+ Circ++ DPN+ ML++ Swatch- Blog WIP+ FO++ GaugeS(B) KIP++ ALTSp+++

-----END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home