Ironwood Tree

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Where to Donate

A warning - FEMA has a list of organizations taking cash donations. One of the top on the list is Operation Blessing. This is radical cleric Pat Robertson's organization. I suspect money you send him is more likely to be invested in race horses than given to flood victims. Or maybe he'd use it to hire a hitman given his comments last week about Hugo Chavez.

The other organizations on the list seem good. My money went to the Salvation Army. I don't share their religious beliefs, but they're reliable and honest. When you need them they're there.

1 Comments:

  • Striker gets new PX
    AJC reporter Moni Basu and photographer Bita Honarvar will be filing reports and photos from Iraq.
    It was refreshing to read your post. I have a site on marketing niche database software which I hope will help a few people.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home