Ironwood Tree

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Bill does a turnaround

Now Bill Hates Gays

Microsoft is kowtowing to the extreme right wing Christians. I don't know why, I don't think wingers use computers any more frequently than the rest of us. Maybe we free thinkers are more likely to use Linux. From what I see in the industry, most computer professionals (Hey Bill - you call them customers) are liberal left or libertarian if they go to the right. None of us really have much interest in telling other people how to run their own sex lives. Microsoft has always been decent to Gay employees so this is a big, very disturbing switch. Just when I really started to like Exchange 2003 too.

Oh, now I get it. Gay people are artistic, they use Macs. Personally I think it's a great time to download Gentoo

I'm using the Firefox browser right now. It's zippy and so far has fewer vulnerabilities than IE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home