Ironwood Tree

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Yo! Blair!

So now we can't take liquids on a plane. I'm not kidding - we're going to have to travel buck nekkid until after the election.

I could just hear it - Yo Blair! I'm in trouble here. Pull something out of your ass or you're going down with me.

I'd believe it more if we didn't just have very anti-incumbent primary result. Also, I did see Tom Ridge on his book tour a while ago - according to him, all the terrorist threats in 2004 came from the White House, not Homeland Security. Scotland Yard has a little more credibility but they've had big publicized terrorist busts before that turned into fiascos with innocent people being arrested and shot.

I'm not the only one who's suspicious. I hope it's real and dangerous people are off the street but the timing is just too convenient. The DCCC is suspicious too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home