Ironwood Tree

Friday, April 22, 2005

Bush is afraid of ordinary Americans

The Bush administration is full of a bunch of cowards and I'm tired of taxpayers paying for staged campaign events that they can't attend because they disagree with the administration. If I can't attend an event because of my bumper sticker I won't pay for it.

In 2000 I saw President Clinton at Comdex. The Secret Service was there and everyone had to have their bag searched for weapons but no one challenged anyone on their beliefs. I was just handed a free ticket in a class I was taking. He was an hour late, but it was a great speech, about how technology can help even the playing field between rich and poor.

I guess shrub's idea of leveling the playing field is dumping on the middle class until they're poor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home