Ironwood Tree

Saturday, August 25, 2007

I think I'm voting for Obama

Originally I was supporting Richardson since I have relatives in New Mexico and I've been very impressed with the job he's been doing as governor. There seems to be more civic pride and it looks like the whole state, at least from Carlsbad to Albuquerque has been spiffed up quite a bit. But after the debates, I really think he'd be a better Secretary of State than President.

This is an interesting opinion on Obama from someone who knew him before he was a politician. I would so love someone with U of C ties who wasn't a Milton Friedman worshipper in the Whitehouse. The free market wants single payer health insurance.

My only misgiving is that Obama may be a Sox fan but I can live with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home